At Masters Of Covers, we offer FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE.
We deliver worldwide to all countries. If your country is not listed and would like to purchase from us, then contact us and we will arrange it for you.
There is no minimum order value or quantity, and no minimum value on any product you buy.
Shipping of FREE Samples
- Standard shipping via Registered Air Mail with tracking.
- Delivery: 7-28 days depending on country. The estimated delivery date is also included in the order confirmation email.
- The tracking number is sent in the shipping confirmation email.
Shipping of Covers
- Covers are handmade to order. This means that our production team can sew them from 1 to 3 weeks.
- Work on the cover starts after we receive your payment. From that moment on, we calculate the order fulfillment time.
- The finished cover is packed and sent to a courier company – at this point, you get a link tracking your order.
- We mostly ship with DHL Express, but we have also other Express Shipping partners who work
with us to provide you with faster shipping.
- The estimated delivery date is included in the order confirmation email – it is from 3 to 7 days.
- The entire process takes 2 to 4 weeks.
- We do not ship to PO, APO, or FPO boxes.
Countries we ship to:
Albania, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Belarus, Bulgaria, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Croatia (Hrvatska), Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greece, Grenada, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea (South), Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand (Aotearoa), Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Puerto Rico, Russian Federation, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirate, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam, Qatar
Customs Duties and Taxes
We are shipping from Hongkong.
EU CUSTOMERS: Customs duties and taxes are covered by us.
In the case of international deliveries to the UK, Switzerland, or Canada, it can be that the domestic customs office may apply a small additional customs duty – unfortunately, we have no influence on that.
However, this does not happen often. If you have any doubts, please contact us via email: email@example.com
Please note, that the customer is responsible for any additional costs of the international shipment including customs duty and other tax-related fees.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you are able to return the product within 14 days from the date you received the order. Please note that you will be liable for the cost of return postage. We don’t have reverse pick-up services available with us.
To return the product:
- email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of the date you received the parcel
- pack the products unused, unwashed, and not damaged in their original packaging.
- return the complete product to the address specified by our Customer Service. Nowadays You can return to China or Poland.
- we will refund you within 7 days from the date we received your shipment.
If you are not satisfied with the shade of the fabric but have not purchased fabric samples prior to ordering covers, you are entitled to a return, not a valid complaint. We strongly recommend ordering up to 5 FREE samples (you can do so here: https://mastersofcovers.com/fabrics/).
Our guarantee is valid for 2 years from the date you receive your products.
If you found a defect or received the wrong product:
- the wrong measurements
- wrong fabric
please contact our Customer Service and we will handle the guarantee process. We will correct the defect if possible or produce a new item for you. If we no longer have the fabric you originally ordered, you will receive an equivalent product or your money back.
We hope that you enjoy your time shopping at Masters of Covers 🙂